Cassandra Hayes

Cassandra Hayes
Cassie

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

March 15th 2010

Oops!
Well it seems that my memory is failing me... I have forgotten how to log onto my blog! Can you believe it? Well, I thought this would be the best way to overcome that little scenario. In the grand scheme of things this is just a minor setback that I will look into with more detail at a later time. The most important thing for me to do is to get my ideas down and worry about putting it on my blog later. With the added stress of studying added to the full time teaching load and a young family, I am trying desperately not to let the little things get in the road of the big picture. So, for the time being the blog will remain “entryless” until I can afford the time necessary to get it together. I have decided to place my entries in a word document and then paste them in later when I finally get around to completing the assignments and readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment