Cassandra Hayes

Cassandra Hayes
Cassie

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

May 18th 2010 - Getting back on track!

The time off has certainly helped the head space. I have began readings again and have been surprised at how much information I didn’t learn the first time I read it. Thanks be to Robin Menzies, In the Assignment 2 forum: -A great link to quality teaching and standards. There have been a few people that I have religiously searched out on the forums. Some people just seem to have the knack of writing to explain some of my own queries and understandings. Phillip Cooney always seems to be right on the money with referencing queries and no sooner have I thought of a question than he has answered it.
One particular conversation that I followed and had a big learning moment from would have to have been a question that was raised about Blooms Taxonomy being considered as an IL model. This was not even a thought I would have come up with. I am always amazed at where ideas came from so read on to see if I was either A) completely off track with my learning, or B)not opening my mindset to allow for further synthesis. Result: I learned a lot with just a few responses. I learned that I needed to look outside the square and that I could always incorporate previous knowledge and adapt it to fit within other work. I think I finally also learnt the difference between a process in IL and thinking strategies!

No comments:

Post a Comment